Flowers in the Cracks

Ideal
The Flowers in the Cracks
Express the joy of renewal of our spirits
With beauty, truth, and love

Real
The Flowers in the Cracks
Is a cultural arts program
Celebrating the renewal of our spirits and communities

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The beginning



Today is no different than any other day.

But are you sure of that?

What if today is the beginning of something constructive, something that can make not only a difference for you, but for everybody that surrounds you?

What if today is the second chance you have been waiting for your entire existence?

Would you believe me if I am telling you that everyday is a second chance?

How about meeting someone that sees every day as a second chance?

My name is Franklin, and I am this kind of guy.

I am now part of Flowers in the Cracks, an artistic movement that records the beauty of the so called “ordinary life”, because I am telling you, there is no such thing as an ugly flower.

It's because there are only people.

It's because you get only one life.

In some way or another, Flowers in the Cracks will make sure that you too will embrace this state of mind. It can be a photograph, a painting, a poem… You might never see it, but I can assure you that we will try hard to speak out how life can be generous and delicate in its own way.

As you can understand, today is no ordinary day.

Today is the beginning.

Franklin.

Une ligne droite est la promesse d'une courbe.


1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, you made me laugh!

I came to check out the blog and -- wow! Someone else had posted something new! I laughed a good laugh at my picture.

Peek a boo! It's Pete!

I have my own posting to make soon. For now, thanks for the picture and blog entry, Franklin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home