Flowers in the Cracks

Ideal
The Flowers in the Cracks
Express the joy of renewal of our spirits
With beauty, truth, and love

Real
The Flowers in the Cracks
Is a cultural arts program
Celebrating the renewal of our spirits and communities

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Liz Perle in Mountain View, 7 March 2006

Liz Perle will be in Mountain View, California at Book's Inc. on Castro Street this Tuesday, 7 March 2006.

I still have to do my report on Max Barry, who was also recently at Books, Inc. (That review will be over on my own personal blog, petercorless.blogspot.com site in due time).

My friend has been reading the copy of Liz' book I bought. With all the other stuff on my plate I'll only just be able to snag a look at it before Tuesday! Meanwhile, I've been hearing episodes from the story, plus my friend's interpretation and commentary. It's been curious to hear about Liz. It's delightful to think, "Ah! Here's an author I could meet on a Tuesday night."

Hopefully nothing will intercede with my schedule between now and then.

-Peter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home